This is what my Carnival squash looked like. Quite a nice one.
Here it is cut in half.
Getting it ready for the oven.
Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 pieces
Traditional/GAPS/SCD legal, Primal
- oven bowl
- 1 Carnival squash
- smoked lardons
- Provencal herb mix
- maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- ghee or lard (1)
- .Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Cut the squash in half and take out the seeds and threads.
- Cut up the squash further, until you have 8 pieces.
- Put the pieces with the inside up in an oven safe bowl.
- Top with some salt and pepper, provencal herbs, smoked lards, ghee and maple syrup
- Put in the oven for 25-30 minutes
- dairy - coconut