Usually at the end of November I make a preserving jar full of it. I tend to use a LOT of it in the month of December for my St. Nicolas and Yuletide baking. And just in case I do not finish it, I can continue making speculatius biscuits until it is all finished.
This is what it looks like.
Time: 10 minutes
Traditional, Primal, Paleo, Vegetarian, etc
- preserving jar
- measuring spoons
- 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon clove
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon anisseed
- All need to be powder, so in case you only have the whole part, pulverise it.
- Put all in the preserving jar, stir, done!